Posté le :
- You have previously worked on an embedded project involving C language and micro controller for school or somewhere else.
- You like to code in constrained environment and value beauty of efficient structure over quick and dirty memory hungry solutions.
- You want to perfect your skills in an environment practicing latest innovation in
- software development coming from Silicon Valley. Opposite of the old automotive industry way of doing embedded software.
- Experience with sensors and/or Internet of Things would be an asset.