Posté le :
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will be involved in the roadmapping, functional & technical design, implementation, deployment and support of our products. What you'll work on
In details, as a member of our Visitor Experience tribe, you will build our public marketplace that finally helps people to have a clear view on the event industry, online: find the best place among a catalog of 10K+ venues, obtain a real-time availability and pricing, and book.
The upcoming year's challenges on that area include:
How we work
- offering the best user journey, with a lot of data and A/B testing involved;
- developing scoring and search algorithms that integrate real-time pricing and availability of our partner venues, and the UX/UI above them;
- extending our marketplace to multiple event types and countries (the same engine powers booking a bar for a birthday as well as a loft for a 100-people company gathering);
- optimizing performance to handle dozens of millions of visitors per year;
- building the tools to make development easier on a platform that grows fast in size and complexity.
Engineers are involved at the earliest stages of the roadmap and we talk a lot to each other to gear everyone (Business, Product, Engineering) towards the same goals – there's no “Jean-Jacques la bonne idée” at Privateaser :)
We believe that writing clean code is the best way to make long-lasting products where it's fun and fast to iterate on.
We'll provide you coaching and training with your pairs so that you can deepen your area of expertise, and take engineering ownership over bigger scopes (feature -> project -> product -> team -> …) Our tech stack
We like to mix&match simple and focused technologies:
- Back-end: Python, Flask, SQLAlchemy, MongoDB
- Front-end: Vue, LESS, Sass, Webpack
- Mobile: Ionic
- End-to-end testing: Webdriverio, Selenium, Mocha, Lighthouse
- Hosting: AWS, nginx
- Analytics & Monitoring: Google Analytics, Heap, FullStory, Datadog, Sentry
- Collaboration: BitBucket, Trello, Slack