25 mai 2018
Société : Ubees Lieu : New York Type : Stage Rémunération : 25000-34000 Posté le : 7 heures
Your role :
As Intern, you will primarily help us develop software regarding bee environment and health. Some of your responsibilities include:
· Analyze requirements and develop an approach for solving it.
· Execute/follow-up on test plan of the delivered software.
· Perform follow-up on validation efforts for the development software.
· Steer the architecture of the system together with the analysis team.
· Provide input on future tool adaptations and applied design.
· Advise in the creation of software design and perform follow up of other software development and test tasks within experience scope.
· Develop the next generation back-end system
· Produce technical documentation and communicate technical and functional possibilities and limitations with process engineering.
· Report on project status and take actions to finish the project within the time, quality and content definition and requirements in co-agreement with the software coordinator.
· Review quality-testing issues to guarantee quality and result of the project
· Perform system unit testing and assist in user-acceptance testing (UAT)
· Identify areas of improvements and drive initiatives to promote operational efficiency
· Compile and analyze large data sets, create summary reports and action items based on the data
· Effective management of multiple projects, ensuring clear alignment of goals and deliverables with R&D and large-scale beekeeping operations' needs.
· Clear communication, presentation and reporting of experimental activities and results through written reports and PowerPoint presentations.
· Maintain a safe mindset and focus. Promote a safe working environment for all employees.
· Ensure the security of Ubees' confidential and proprietary information and materials
Experience and working knowledge in the following is a must :
· Experience in agile development
· Experience in coding languages (especially Python, C++, JS, NodeJS)
· Working knowledge in Mongo DB databases
Experience and working knowledge in the following is preferred :
· Working knowledge in ReactJS
· Experience in machine learning and AI
· Experience in other frameworks and sysrems: AngularJS, Git
You will also be given the following opportunities:
· Observe and learn from actual beekeepers and managers
· Work with great analysts teams to implement new ideas
· Identify any areas of particular interest for which you would like more exposure