En fonction du profil
Posté le :
We are looking for a DevOps with significant experience, to support our growth worldwide. Joining the IT team of AlephD, you will manage the core infrastructure of the company, made of around 150 servers/instances deployed all over the world in 10 datacenters, on AWS or baremetal. Those servers host real-time services, developed by the company, and big data frameworks such as Hadoop and Kafka. You will define the DevOps process, together with the devs, working on continuous integration and automated deployment.
You'll be responsible to deliver:
- Keep a 24x7 production environment up-and-running using cloud-enabled automation and proactive monitoring, while allowing frequent incremental deployments
- Create the standards in the company for any infrastructure process and DevOps, by working with developers to implement it .
- deploy and maintain the security policy (firewall, access, intrusion detection system), in coordination with Oath ITsec
- Be part of designing a solid product, with emphasis on rapid development and scalability.
- Be alert and proactively on analyze production incidents for root causes and solutions.
Technologies you will be working in and around:
- AWS Ecosystem
- Configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Python, Java
- Analytic Databases (Vertica)
- CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, Nagios, etc.)
- Hadoop and Kafka Ecosystem (Map/Reduce, Spark, Hive, Flink...)